Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??

Go down 
+16
Gabby81
GerardButlerisawsome01
Angelsmasque
The Phantomess
ladyghost
angelofmusic1413
Ange de Musique
Devine_Muse
Jypsi
AngelicRose
erikstalker
BlackMaskWhiteMask
silver moon
PhantomnessFay
YestonErik
SnowMoccasin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
angelofmusic1413
angelofmusic1413

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:50 pm

You're right Ladyghost, they don't have the same qualities...i don't know quite how to explain it. I guess what I was trying to say was they both could have been the same man...wanting the same things...but Erik's deformity made him a recluse...perhaps amplifying those musical and creative qualites, while Raoul didn't need those things to make people recognize him...does that make sense at all? Question

I am awful at explaing things.
Back to top Go down
ladyghost
ladyghost

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Of course!
I totally agree with you now! cheers
Ladyghost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyghost.com
BlackMaskWhiteMask
BlackMaskWhiteMask

Female
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:07 pm

I origonaly(yes I know I misspeeled it)
said I would choose Erik But then again he gets sad alot....and when someone I know cries I offer them my shoulder....and he has no nose.......eewwwwwww!

I know that sounds so shallow but picture yourself haveing a guy with no nose crying and probably snotting all over your shoulder....Yeah I know it's gross but imagine it anyway!

But I still can't picture myself with novel Raoul either he may be rich but I'm not into big money (unless it would get me a horse) I'm a simple Southern girl by birth who loves the quiet of living in a small town. So picking Raoul would require living in a loud big city, whereas erik would be in the cool damp quiet of deep underground.Plus Raoul fainted! Who faints like that?!?!?!

Then theres the problem of light I love the warmth of sunlight, and get super angery if I can't walk around my yard when the moom is full.
Possible if I suffer the noice of a big city and impossible in a certain celler of a certain opera house.

CRAP!!! I don't know who to choose
either way I winn some and loose some.......

grrrr

Last edited by BlackMaskWhiteMask on Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Phantomess
The Phantomess

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:29 pm

From the original novel, hmm...I think I would pick Erik. Especially considering the fact that my dad is getting a degree in councilling(which they never would have considered then), and I've picked up some stuff. I think I could help Erik, and live a happy life with him.(I'm not a very social person, lol Laughing) I've drawn pictures of Erik with his mask, and seen them without his mask(pretty creepy; they were made to be as creepy/accurate as possible), and I think I could live with that. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/thephantomslair
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:16 pm

Wait! We have one indecisive and one who wants to give Erik counselling. I'd like to hear that, from afar that is. Not sure I want be there when a man with no nose starts crying.

affraid affraid affraid

Last edited by PhantomnessFay on Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
erikstalker
erikstalker

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 6:39 am

I really have no advice for the nose thing exept get a really thick tissue for your shoulder, but I bet if you tried hard enough you could probably persuade him to go out into the dead of night when the moon is full. Razz
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2008-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:43 pm

Fay, I have brought up that point so many times on other message boards! People just yell at me and tell me I have a lack of emotion towards others. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:34 pm

What do you mean snowmoccasin? You mean about giving Erik counseling or being indecisive?

No one will yell at you here. I shall protect you. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:13 pm

No, the whole "no nose" thing. Someone always has to get offeneded, when there isn't anything offensive about it.
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:15 pm

BlackMaskWhiteMask wrote:
I origonaly(yes I know I misspeeled it)
said I would choose Erik But then again he gets sad alot....and when someone I know cries I offer them my shoulder....and he has no nose.......eewwwwwww!

I know that sounds so shallow but picture yourself haveing a guy with no nose crying and probably snotting all over your shoulder....Yeah I know it's gross but imagine it anyway!

But I still can't picture myself with novel Raoul either he may be rich but I'm not into big money (unless it would get me a horse) I'm a simple Southern girl by birth who loves the quiet of living in a small town. So picking Raoul would require living in a loud big city, whereas erik would be in the cool damp quiet of deep underground.Plus Raoul fainted! Who faints like that?!?!?!

Then theres the problem of light I love the warmth of sunlight, and get super angery if I can't walk around my yard when the moom is full.
Possible if I suffer the noice of a big city and impossible in a certain celler of a certain opera house.

CRAP!!! I don't know who to choose
either way I winn some and loose some.......

grrrr

Erik wanted to live in a real house now that Don Juan Triumphant was finished, remember? Every time I'm eating and on the internet someone brings this up silent
Back to top Go down
BlackMaskWhiteMask
BlackMaskWhiteMask

Female
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:03 pm

Um yes in case you didn't know the opera house toilets emptied into the lake(ewww Raoul and the persian drank that) but in winter when the mist rose it would carry the bacteria into the air and if you choose Erik you would probably get E-coli and unless he thought to kidnapp you a doctor you would get sick and die! or you could get a cold and have a hunny nose....

While we're on the subject of colds and noses what would happen if Erik got a cold?

Yes my fellow women try that visual on for size!

"OMMMGGGG I LOOOOOOVE ERIK!!!" Really?
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Erik didn't want to live under the Opera House anymore so I'm not so sure that would be a problem. I'm sure he would have enough sense to call a doctor for you if you were his bride. Oh, and about the othe thing, that's disgusting, I shall never eat near the computer while I'm on a Phantom of the Opera message board again!!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
The Phantomess
The Phantomess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Oh, you poor thing!
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:10 am

Sounds to me like you are all making each other sick with the nitty-gritty description of poor unhappy Erik.

BlackMaskWhiteMask are you sure waste from the toilets emptied into the lake? I agree, Erik would not let you die.

Choose poor unhappy Erik! affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:35 pm

I think I probably would. It just occurred to me that Raoul moaned and cried throughout the whole book (at least Erik had an excuse) he also fainted when he saw Erik's face. I would rather be with someone who would protect me rather than run away from everyone they encountered.
Back to top Go down
ladyghost
ladyghost

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:29 am

snowmoccasin wrote:
I think I probably would. It just occurred to me that Raoul moaned and cried throughout the whole book (at least Erik had an excuse) he also fainted when he saw Erik's face. I would rather be with someone who would protect me rather than run away from everyone they encountered.

Well said!! cheers
Ladyghost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyghost.com
The Phantomess
The Phantomess

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:32 am

snowmoccasin wrote:

No kidding!
Back to top Go down
silver moon
silver moon

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 5:35 am

*looks ashamed at my previos post* raoul?! what was i thinking Razz i`m sorry erik*runs to him*

it`s not gonna be easy but we can work it out Wink
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 am

It may be worked out after Erik Punjabs you and Raoul. Very Happy

Don't make a mistake like that again. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:54 am

Before I made any choice I think I would distance myself from them both and have a hearty discussion with my heart. With obvious feelings for both men it would behoove me to infuse a bit of sanity into the whole situation. Takes a deep breath ... Erik. He is an intelligent being, and the Persian always said that there was good therein.
Back to top Go down
GerardButlerisawsome01
Old School Member
GerardButlerisawsome01

Female
Number of posts : 410
Location : I dont know where I am. I am where I am and thats Where i am......... I might be in Neverland
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 pm

i would Choose Erik because he is a tourtuerd soul that only wants some lovin
when i moved every one rejected me acept my parents my sister only insulted me
i do kinda feel a connection
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 2:03 pm

GerardButlerisawsome01 I feel so bad for you. I would never reject or insult you. I've been alienated because I am of mixed blood.

That's why we feel so close to Erik.

Erik rocks! cat cat cat
Back to top Go down
GerardButlerisawsome01
Old School Member
GerardButlerisawsome01

Female
Number of posts : 410
Location : I dont know where I am. I am where I am and thats Where i am......... I might be in Neverland
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 8:06 am

Yeah he does cherry
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:32 pm

GerardButlerisawsome01 you rock too!

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next