Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??

Go down 
+16
Gabby81
GerardButlerisawsome01
Angelsmasque
The Phantomess
ladyghost
angelofmusic1413
Ange de Musique
Devine_Muse
Jypsi
AngelicRose
erikstalker
BlackMaskWhiteMask
silver moon
PhantomnessFay
YestonErik
SnowMoccasin
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
GerardButlerisawsome01
Old School Member
GerardButlerisawsome01

Female
Number of posts : 410
Location : I dont know where I am. I am where I am and thats Where i am......... I might be in Neverland
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 6:50 am

um...... im still reading the book im only in chapter 14
Back to top Go down
Nana
Nana

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:09 pm

(a little up for a newbie ? Embarassed )

For me, since I started the novel (and finished it this last week), I prefer Erik. As WonderingGirl said, Erik is magic. His monstrous face scared everybody, but we can see that Erik is not a bad person (Well, maybe he’s a little capricious with his tricks and really mad Laughing). See Madame Giry ; he was very kind with her because she wasn't impolite with him. Of course, I understood Christine (who wouldn't be scared during a strange kidnapping with a masked man ? .__.), but she saw more than his face ; if Erik is "tough" sometimes, it's because he doesn't know how "show love" (like "The beast and the beauty" I must say xD). He's a charming character for this !
Even if he still dangerous and nobody can live with him without a therapy, you're right SnowMoccasin ! Laughing

And why I didn't chose Raoul ? Because honestly, I thought that Raoul was, for some parts, really useless (but really sweet at the same time ! He's like the "dramatic hero")… But in the 13th chapter « La lyre d’Apollon », when Christine explained him how she met the Phantom, he asked everytime « Did you love him ? And me ? Did you love me ? »… Oh ! For now, who cares ? Please Raoul, shut your mouth and listen to Christine ! Rolling Eyes

For now... I wonder what would think Erik if he knows how many people love him ? Laughing

So... Team Christine because she saw the real face of both ? bounce
Back to top Go down
syoonchannel
syoonchannel

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 1:39 pm

Ohhh...

Definitely, Erik!
But, I really like Erik in PhantomnessFay's Through the looking glass.

I really liked Erik in the movie as well..

But, Raoul also seems really charming and an easy choice between the OG.

But, I think Erik is a fascinating man and I love him <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??   Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose?? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raoul or Erik...Who would you choose??
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5