Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA

Go down 
+4
SnowMoccasin
Empy
Gabby81
PhantomnessFay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female
Number of posts : 398
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:46 pm

I will admit, and I don't mean to sound arrogant or anything, but I'm really good at finding out information on the internet. I am shocked that I got 100%, because some of them were educated guesses, nothing more than a little luck! I should check around and see if I can find some decent quizzes to do....but I like taking them more Smile

1 - D - Erik (except in the 2004 movie, he is simply the Phantom)
2 - B - Christine (but wouldn't it be a cool twist if it were Raoul?) Razz
3 - C - Gaston Leroux
4 - B - Susan Kay (Phantom)
5 - D - Gerard Butler(yum) but wouldn't Antonio have made a sexy phantom also?
6 - B - brown (is this a trick question?)
7 - D - Emmy Rossum
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com; search Gabrielle Jaillet and send me a
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:07 am

Actually, I'll you credit for all, but I think the answer to the question about Christine's hair color was blond as in the novel. This was a mixed quiz. You are smart. You really do know your Phantom. Brava!

This is strictly about the 2004 film. You will probably ace this one as well. **deep sigh** Shocked

1. What are the first words the Phantom sings? (2004 Movie)

a. Christine...
b. Brava, brava...
c. Ignorant boy!
d. The phantom of the opera is here!

2. What is Raoul's last name?

a. de Chagny
b. de Champy
c. Chagny
d. Champy

3. Here is a line from the musical: 'No thoughts within a head but thoughts of joy. No dreams within a heart but dreams of love.' Which other line has the same melody?

a. Passarino, go away for the trap is set and waits for its prey.
b. Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in.
c. Say you'll love me now and always, we can live this dream.
d. The tears I might have shed for your dark fate grow cold and turn to tears of hate!

4. 'Those who speak of what they know find out to late that prudent silence is wise.' Who sings this line?

a. Joseph Buquet
b. Madame Giry
c. The Phantom
d. Meg Giry

5. 'Its an engagement, not a crime. Christine, what are you afraid of?' In which song does this lyric occur?

a. All I Ask of You
b. Think of Me Masquerade
c. The Phantom of the Opera

6. To the tune of which song is the lyric in the last question sung?

a. All I Ask of You
b. Think of Me Masquerade
c. The Phantom of the Opera

7. Who sent the note?

a. The Phantom
b. Madame Giry
c. Raoul
d. Carlotta

8. Which character(s) sing to the tune of 'Music of the Night' at some stage of the musical?

a. The Phantom
b. All the main characters.
c. The Phantom, Christine, and Raoul.
d. The Phantom and Christine.

9. Who, where, and what? Which grouping is most correct?

a. Christine, mirror, 'Angel of Music'.
b. Christine, lake, 'Angel of Music'.
c. Christine, lake, 'Music of the Night'.
d. Christine, balcony, 'Prima Donna'.

10. Who is Andre?

a. The co-manager of the Opera Populaire.
b. The manager A performing seal.
c. A business man who, along with Firmin, manages l'Opera Populaire.
c. In the film, he is played by Simon Callow.

11. 'Too many years fighting back tears.' Which lyric precedes this?

a. You were warm and gentle.
b. Wishing you were somehow here again, wishing you were somehow near.
c. Father once spoke of an angel
d. Love can turn to fear

12. 'Order your fine horses now.' Which lyric follows this?

a. Be with them at the door
b. We will escape this phantom somehow
c. Raise up your hands to the level of your eyes
d. Christine, I love you

13. To which song does the musical's last lyric belong?

a. All I Ask of You
b. The Point of No Return
c. Music of the Night
d. The Phantom of the Opera

Bonus question: The Persian?

a. Good guy
b. Bad guy
c. Not in the movie
d. Who?
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:22 pm

This one I struggled a bit with, because I'm all stuffed up and can't seem to get the proper tunes in my head.

1 - B
2 - A
3 - A
4 - B
5 - B
6 - B
7 - A
8 - A
9 - A
10 - A
11 - B
12 - A
13 - C

Bonus question....as this quiz is based on the movie, I would have to say C (not in the movie) but for the record....he was a good guy Smile
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:19 am

Brava, mon amie! You only missed one, #3 which should be d. Line "a" was in the song, but not the same tune. Good job, stuffy head and all.

Here are some questions which are all based on Leroux's novel:

1. At what location does the story open and end. Hint: it's not the opera house.

2. When did the Persian die?

3. When Erik kidnapped Christine for the last time, he made all the lights on the stage go out. How did he get passed the men responsible for keeping the gas lights burning?

4. Where did Erik get the horse?

5. What color was the horse?

6. What was the name of the horse.

7. What did Erik promise Mme. Giry?

8. Philippe was enamored with prima ballerina La Sorrelli, so what advice did he give Raoul when he realized his brother's intense feelings for Christine?

9. Did Philippe like Christine?

10. The Persian said he had to remind Erik of what to keep him from killing him?

11. What is an automaton?

12. Describe the torture chamber?

13. Was only gas used for lights or was electricity used as well?

14. When was the use of electricity mentioned?

Extra Credit - give a good reason for your answer.

What was the Rosy Hours of Mazandaran?

This is not from any website. This came from the brilliant mind of PhantomnessFay. Does this make you think more? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:48 am

Of course....most of these questions are further in the book than I am Smile I promise I will get to this quiz....great job though, Fay, making it up!
Back to top Go down
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:20 am

The way you've worded the questions is tricky.

1. Could either be in the Persian's flat or the National Academy of Music.
2. The Persian was on his last breath when Leroux spoke to him. I'll have to really dig if there is an actual time.

3. Erik drugged the gas men.
4. The horse came from the stables below the stage.
5. Cesar was white.
6. see above
7. Erik promised Mme Giry that by 1885 she would be Empress.
8. This one was another hard one. Philippe smiled quite a bit when Raoul was on his way to see Christine after the performance, called his brother a rogue, and was proud to know that they boy was a Chagny after all.

9. Yes, Richard said that the Comte spoke to him in her behalf 'with such wamth.'
10. The Persian saved his life.
11. A robot.
12. It is a hexagon-shaped chamber of mirrors and in one corner is an iron tree. There is a mechanism that rotates scenes from rollers upon an axis. At one point they were in an African forest.

13. Electricity was available in the theatre and accessible for certain scenes in performances, both were used.

14. The torture chamber had an electrically heated ceiling.

The Rosy hours of Mazandaran refers to the killing (blood shed) done in Persia.

These made me think about the details. I'll have to go back and re-read some sections to find specifics. Great list, Fay cheers
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:49 am

Good try, but for now I will only tell you what you got wrong.

The following are incorrect:

1, 2, 3, 4 is half right, 7 is partially right, 8 missed the point, and 9.

11 I'll give you credit, but there is a difference which you didn't explain.

12. They were not actually in the African forest, but I gave you credit as most of it was correct.

13 and 14 Again, I gave you credit, but you missed a very important area which used electricity.

Actually you did very well. I don't know if I would have done as well. Let's see if Gabby81 or anyone else can do better. Very Happy

The answers I'm looking for are a bit deep and will make you think and dig around for the correct answers.

Brava, brava, bravissimi!
Back to top Go down
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:08 pm

I refuse to look at the posts....when I saw that Angelmasque had attempted it, I didn't want to see her answers, or your answers. I'm working on it. I have the quiz printed out in my book, trying to figure some of the answers out. I think I've passed the half way mark though. I'm doing my best!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 2:58 pm

Like Gabby, I think I would have to some more digging around for the deeper points that I missed.
Back to top Go down
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:16 pm

My problem is that because of the treatments I get at the hospital, it erases a lot of my memory, so it's like I'd never read the book before. That's why this time I'm reading it I'm making notes and stuff on each chapters. Problem is I'm on "Apollo's Lyre" and I have treatment on Wednesday, and there's no way I'm going to finish the book, so it should be interesting to see if I'll remember anything! I'm sorry it's taken me so long to answer, I normally wouldn't take this long, but honestly, some of those questions I don't even remember the events happening in the novel Sad
Back to top Go down
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Ok....no laughing allowed!!!

1 - I'm gonna go with the Persian's place
2 - it was shortly after Leroux visit's him, I think 4 or 5 months, in 1910ish
3 - I have no idea, but I'm going with drugging them somehow
4 - Opera house stables
5 - white
6 - Cesar
7 - That Meg would be a baroness (or something like that - that Meg would be well off)
8 - I have no idea, but I know that they shouldn't marry them because of their stations
9 - yes
10 - the Persian reminded Erik that he'd saved his life
11 - like a robot, but very human-like
12 - it was a hexagonal chamber, with glass walls, an iron tree and a punjab lasso hanging from the tree. Erik was able to increase the temperature to make it seem like a jungle setting
13 - both were used
14 - I think that electricity was used in the torture chamber, but I don't remember where else

The rosy hours of Mazandaran was a period in time in Persia where Erik was a kind of assassin for the "king" (can't remember what they are called....sorry)
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:21 pm

Here are the answers:

1. At what location does the story open and end. Hint: it's not the opera house.

Answer: The vaults of the National Archives

2. When did the Persian die?

Answer: 5 months after talking with Leroux

3. When Erik kidnapped Christine for the last time, he made all the lights on the stage go out. How did he get passed the men responsible for keeping the gas lights burning?

Answer: Erik made the men drunk, not drugged. Shocked

4. Where did Erik get the horse?

Answer: He stole the horse from the stables.

5. What color was the horse?

Answer: White

6. What was the name of the horse.

Answer: Cesar

7. What did Erik promise Mme. Giry?

Answer: He promised to make her daughter Meg a baroness.

8. Philippe was enamored with prima ballerina La Sorrelli, so what advice did he give Raoul when he realized his brother's intense feelings for Christine?

Answer: He told him he could have fun with them, but could not marry them.

9. Did Philippe like Christine?

Answer: As a performer, yes, because he supported Raoul in putting in a good word for her with the managers. As a sister-in-law, no, because he strongly protested the marriage.

10. The Persian said he had to remind Erik of what to keep him from killing him?

Answer: He reminded Erik that he saved his life.

11. What is an automaton?

Answer: An automaton is a mechanical device which resembles something living, like a person, animal or fowl which acts on its own. A common key is used to wind the spring within it to make it move. Operates without a battery or any electricity.

A robot does not have to look like a living creature and is not powered by the uncoiling of a spring.

12. Describe the torture chamber?

Answer: The torture chamber looked like a little six-cornered or
hexagonal shaped room, which sides were covered with mirrors from top to bottom. Joints like an axis or gear lay at the corners which allowed the mirrors to move. An iron tree sat in the corner at the bottom of one of those gears; the iron tree, with its iron branch, for the hanged men.

13. Was only gas used for lights or was electricity used as well?

Answer: Both were used, but electricity was used, but selectively.

14. When was the use of electricity mentioned?

Answer: Electricity heated the ceiling and walls of the torture chamber; selected scenes on stage and the bell which rang as an alarm to alert Erik that someone approached his home.

Extra Credit - give a good reason for your answer.

What was the Rosy Hours of Mazandaran?

Answer: The Rosy Hours indicated the time of bloodshed or death at the time Erik acted as a political assassin and executioner for the shah.

Well done ladies! Brava, brava, bravissimi! This one really made you think. This are questions I couldn't find on any quiz.

Some of these answers may require some thought and perhaps speculation on your part. Therefore, there may not be a definitive answer. If you can back up your reasoning, I'll accept it.

Let's see how you do.

1. From the novel what is the first thing which makes the reader think the story might be true, other than Leroux's statement of 'The Opera ghost really existed'.

2. Who was the first to see 'AT THE LEVEL OF HIS HEAD, BUT WITHOUT A BODY ATTACHED TO IT,
A HEAD OF FIRE'
?

3. Who are the following, Gounod, Reyer, Saint Saens, Massenet, and Guiraud?

4. Who was Count Philibert?

5. How many siblings did Raoul have besides elder brother Philippe?

6. When Philippe inherited the property and title of Count, had the property been divided?

7. Who was de Moerogis de La Martyniere?

8. What was the reason for the safety-pin incident? What did it accomplish?

9. Explain what made the notes visually unique?

10. In the dungeon of the Communes beneath the Opera House what initials can be seen among others?

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 am

1 - Personally, I think the story begins to look true when Leroux writes of finding the Opera Ghosts corpse under the Opera House.

2 - Papin, the fireman

3 - Composers

4 - Philippe and Raoul's late father

5 - 2 sisters

6 - No "His two sisters and his brother, Raoul, would not hear of a division and waived their claim to their shares"

7 - Raoul and Philippe's mother's maiden name

8 - it was their way of foiling the ghost and the disappearance of the 20,000 francs

9 - they were all written in red ink, in very childlike writing

10 - R.C.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am

You did surprisingly well. I thought this was tough. Brava!

Number one I will accept, but the answer I was looking for was the time capsule they were burying when they found the wall that should be there. Upon breaking the wall, this is where they found the skeleton.

Number eight I will accept, however the answer I was looking for was in order to make sure no one was behind them to pick their pockets the managers walked backward until they could secure a safety pin.

Brava, brava, bravissimi!

Let’s see how you do on this one which is another set of questions from the brilliant mind of yours truly.

1. Who was M. Lachenel and why did he want to speak to the managers?

2. Besides the receiving a threatening letter from O.G. what did Carlotta see that made her decide not to sing that night?

3. What skill did Erik use to make the ‘co’ak’ sound of frog when Carlotta tried to sing?

4. What words did the mangers here just before the chandelier crash?

5. How many fatalities did the chandelier crash cause? Who were they?

6. ‘TWO HUNDRED KILOS ON THE HEAD OF A CONCIERGE’; who did this refer to?

7. What did Erik promise to play for Christine at her father’s grave? On what would he play it?

8. Did Raoul see Erik in the cemetery?

9. What was the confrontation like?

10. Who was called the ‘trapdoor lover’?

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:02 am

1 - Lachenal was the head stableman, and he wanted the managers to dismiss all the stable workers and replace them

2 - I'm not sure....the only time I'm thinking of is when she did sing, but then the infamous "croak"

3 - This I have no idea about

4 - "The way she's singing tonight, she'll bring down the chandelier"

5 - 1 - Mr Richard's consierge, who was to replace Mme Giry

6 - to Mr Richards consierge, who was killed by the massive chandelier

7 - "The Resurrection of Lazarus" on Christine's father's violin

8 - yes

9 - Raoul saw the shadow enter the church, he grabbed the cloak, he saw the deaths-head, and the burning eyes, and passed out

10 - Erik
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:21 am

Nicely done. You do know your Phantom.

The following are the answers:

1. Who was M. Lachenel and why did he want to speak to the managers?

Answer: True he was head of the stables, but why did he want the workers replaced? Because Cesar, one of the horses had been stolen.

2. Besides the receiving a threatening letter from O.G. what did Carlotta see that made her decide not to sing that night?

Answer: When she looked out the window she saw a hearse.

3. What skill did Erik use to make the ‘co’ak’ sound of frog when Carlotta tried to sing?

Answer: Ventriloquism. Unlike the 2004 film, Carlotta did not make the ‘co’ak’ sound, the Phantom did by throwing his voice.

4. What words did the mangers here just before the chandelier crash?

Answer: "SHE IS SINGING TO-NIGHT TO BRING THE CHANDELIER DOWN!"

5. How many fatalities did the chandelier crash cause? Who were they?

Answer: One.

6. ‘TWO HUNDRED KILOS ON THE HEAD OF A CONCIERGE’; who did this refer to?

Answer: The woman who would replace Mme. Giry.

7. What did Erik promise to play for Christine at her father’s grave? On what would he play it?

Answer: The Resurrection of Lazarus

8. Did Raoul see Erik in the cemetery?

Answer: Yes

9. What was the confrontation like?

Answer: But I was quicker than the shadow and caught hold of a corner of its cloak. At that moment, we were just in front of the high altar; and the moonbeams fell straight upon us through the stained-glass windows of the apse. As I did not let go of the cloak, the shadow turned round; and I saw a terrible death's head, which darted a look at me from a pair of scorching eyes. I felt as if I were face to face with Satan; and, in the presence of this unearthly apparition, my heart gave way, my courage failed me...and I remember nothing more until I recovered consciousness at the Setting Sun."

10. Who was called the ‘trapdoor lover’?

Answer: Erik the Phantom
Back to top Go down
Gabby81
Senior
Gabby81

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:00 pm

I love you I love you I love you I love Phantom of the Opera I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:11 pm

Sorry it's taken so long for me to post but work is driving me crazy.

The following is more to think about. Give it a shot.

All of this is from the novel.

1. At the Masquerade, what did the Red Death do when a man reached out to touch him?

2. Who sang "Fate links thee to me for ever and a day!"??

3. Considering what he'd seen and heard, what did Raoul think of the voice without a body and Christine following it?

4. Even when it sounded like a silly, childish game, why did Raoul agree to the pretense of being engaged to Christine?

5. Who said the following words? And who were they said to?
"She is wearing the ring again to-night; and you did not give it
to her. She gave her soul again tonight and did not give it to you.
... If she will not tell you what she has been doing the past two
days...you must go and ask Erik!"

6. Even when Christine heard a distant door closing and probably knew it was Erik, why did she deny it and continue her pretending to be engaged to Raoul?

7. What season was it when Christine and Raoul went up to Apollo's Lyre?

8. "'Come! And
believe in me!' I believed in it, I came....I came and--
this was the extraordinary thing--my dressing-room, as I moved,
seemed to lengthen out...to lengthen out....Evidently,
it must have been an effect of mirrors...for I had the mirror
in front of me....And, suddenly, I was outside the room without
knowing how!"
Christine said this to Raoul. What was she talking about?

9. At one point Christine tells Raoul he can't do anything with Erik except to run away from him. Yet, she never attempts to run. What was her excuse for this?

10. What did Christine say was Erik's reaction to her removing his mask? affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA   Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Q & A ABOUT PHANTOM & TRIVIA
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11