Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Samantha
Samantha

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-12-08

“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Empty
PostSubject: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:00 pm

My name is Samantha. I'm the author of Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica. I was hooked on Phantom the first time I watched the movie by ALW. I'm pleased to say my novel is getting excellent Reviews. See a slideshow of Images and 33 Reviews gathered from around the Internet on my Website at: www.LifeAfterPhantom.com

To those who read my novel, I hope you enjoy it as much as others. You might be pleasantly surprised! Wink

Sincerely,
~Samantha~

“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha FINALCOPYBOOKCOVERFRONTCROPPEDEd-2

Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica
A novel by Samantha

Life After Phantom will take you on a riveting journey that is Opera Erotica at it’s finest…with luscious love scenes that are detailed and explicit, sensual and mouth watering, guaranteed to please…but don’t be fooled. This story is much more than that!

The character originally created by Gaston Leroux in the Phantom of the Opera comes to life like never before. Discover the real man behind the mask, whose tormented and shattered mind nearly drives him to the point of suicide after the most dreadful night of his life.

Discover the terrifying, shocking and unbelievable secrets of the beautiful Catherine, whose past and present are as tragic as Erik’s, but for different reasons. Their meeting is fated, but what does the future hold for them?

In this rendition of Erik’s life after Phantom, two tormented souls come together under extremely dire circumstances. The events that happen before, during, and after their meeting will take you on a roller coaster of emotions and suspense: betrayal, heartache, and grief… the illegal world of mobsters… passion, love, and intimacy…danger, revenge, and murder…a psychic medium, the paranormal and ghosts!

Leroux claimed that Erik’s character was based on fact. In this novel, let your mind imagine that Catherine’s is too…if you dare!
Back to top Go down
http://www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Samantha, welcome to the forum. I've read one such Phantom novel penned by Collette Gale. Don't think I'm cut out for erotica, but since you are a forum member I may give it a shot.

I wish you much success. If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
HighwayPhantom
Phan
HighwayPhantom

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:18 pm

im sorry but I saw the pic and honestly went WTF which was followed by LOL which progressed to ROLF and LMAO......sorry Im a getting to texty?
I will read it though I promise....
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 pm

PhantomnessFay wrote:
Samantha, welcome to the forum. I've read one such Phantom novel penned by Collette Gale. Don't think I'm cut out for erotica, but since you are a forum member I may give it a shot.

I wish you much success. If I can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

Hi and thanks for your response. Erotica isn't for everyone, so I understand. I will also elaborate. The love scenes are very detailed and 'put you there', but it's all done in very good taste. I've also been told the love scenes are educational, and they are. But as I said, all done in very good taste.

However, the storyline is not all erotica. The story is filled with plots and sub-plots that have nothing to do with erotica. Hope that helps. Wink
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:41 pm

HighwayPhantom wrote:
im sorry but I saw the pic and honestly went WTF which was followed by LOL which progressed to ROLF and LMAO......sorry Im a getting to texty?
I will read it though I promise....

Hello HighwayPhantom, Thank you for your interest. One cannot judge a book by the cover, so I do not take offense. I hope you enjoy the read as much as others. “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha 965425
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:48 pm

PhantomnessFay wrote:

And thank you kindly! “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha 965425
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:10 am

I've read about Collete Gale's novel in Amazon Reviews, and based on that information I will say, the erotica in my novel is quite different.

Also, the intimate scenes in Life After Phantom only take place between the two main characters. It's a very romantic love story. Some couples tell me that LAP has rekindled their marriages. Many say the love scenes are like an aphrodisiac. Some men have said, be sure to read it with with a partner. Couples are reading it together. This is the feedback I get from readers often, and they are reading LAP multiple times.

I hope this helps with insight, but the real proof is in the pudding...And if I may say, it's quite enjoyable. “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_wink But there's much more to it than erotica.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 pm

In view of your explanation, I may enjoy your story better than Gale's. I found hers disturbing and not romantic at all. There is nothing exciting or interesting about bondage.

Thank you for clarifying. I will check out your book.
Back to top Go down
HighwayPhantom
Phan
HighwayPhantom

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:05 am

Nah what i meant by the above message, no maliciousness intended, was that they cracked me up in a sort of Mills and Boons meets POTO way.....but I suppose thats the whole point in which case they get the point across
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Samantha

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:46 pm

My novel will be available on Kindle soon for $9.99, which is a big savings compared to hard copy. When it's released in e-pub format on Amazon.com, I'll post a notice here.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:12 pm

Thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Mystery
Angel of Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:31 pm

Hey, Samantha! *wave* (It's honey, from deviantART and The Fifth Cellar)

I was visiting your page at deviantART recently and wondered about your book- is there anywhere I can read a preview to get a good idea of your voice, the story, etc?

I recently read a preview of Colette Gale's Unmasqued, and while I wasn't offended by the sex between E/C so much, though at times it seemed OOC - I got really disgusted with Phillipe and Raoul's games. The pleasure the author showed of painful bondage and women getting off on it turned me off of the story. lol There might be some in this world who regard pain as pleasurable (not me) but I highly doubt the entire opera house was like that! And all the characters having sex with everyone who entered the room. Um, TMI - lol
Believe it or not, just in the preview - the "surprise me" feature at Amazon, where it gives you snippets from all through the book, there must have been 7 different sex scenes, less than half of them E/C ...Though I guess some people who go for erotica get into reading about everyone and their mother doing it, but I don't. Wink And I ended up skimming through a lot.
(It was my first taste of that genre. I'd never read erotica before that.)

So I would really like to read a preview of your actual story - snippets - if there is something like that posted somewhere online...? I read what you wrote above, how yours is all E/C and it's about love (which is what I like. I don't mind detail love-smut, I write that too, at times, when it fits plot- but I prefer it based in love and deep feeling and romance, not just an animal act of lust)..... so if there is anywhere available to get a taste of your work, please let me know. Thanks!
cherry
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/honeyphan2?feature=mhee
Samantha
Samantha

Female

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Hi Angel of Mystery,

Thank you for the interest in my novel.

There are no previews for you to read, but you may visit my Website and see the Reviews on my Review Blog to see what others had to say. Readers love the love scenes. They are very detailed, explicit, but nothing smutty. All are done in very good taste. Only take place between Eric and the heroine, nothing kinky. The scenes are pure lovemaking in every sense. I have been told that they have rekindle married couple's love lives. The love scenes are not for the prudish, but erotic in the maximum sense.

The love scenes have also been regarded as educational, but nothing wierd, as I said. They are loving, compassionate, erotic, and humorous in an exciting and comforting way.

I hope that helps. Website: www.LifeAfterPhantom.com
Click on the Reviews tab at the top of the page.

Take care,
~Samantha~
Back to top Go down
Angel of Mystery
Angel of Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Okay, thank you for your reply, Samantha!
And Merry Christmas!
cherry
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/honeyphan2?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha   “Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

“Life After Phantom: Opera Erotica” a novel by Samantha
Page 1 of 1