Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE

Go down 
+3
sebbied
PhantomnessFay
Jypsi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ladyghost
ladyghost

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-06-27

THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:28 am

The truth is I already made her an interview time ago! Wink
Here all all the interviews:
http://www.ladyghost.com/interviews.html
I loved her book, so I had to make her an interview, indeed!
Ladyghost.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ladyghost.com
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 4:05 pm

Well, hush my mouth! I did not see that one. Thank you ladyghost. You are a treasure.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
SpeedDemon315

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:36 pm

For awhile, I've been trying to get The Phantom Returns but unfortunately, it's out of stock no matter where I go. I tried Barnes and Noble, Amazon, and other online sites but with no such luck. The book used to be on Amazon but last time I checked, it was around $114-117 dollars and I'm sorry, I cannot pay that much for a book. My mom and I even wrote an email to the publishers, asking about the novel but they told us that the author had cancelled it. A friend of mine and I really want to read TPR yet we don't know where to get it now. I'm out of options. Sad

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 2:54 pm

I will email the author and ask her if she can get you a copy. This is common with books that did not have many printings.

Stay tuned. I'll see what I can do.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemon315

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:04 pm

Really? Thank you so much! Very Happy I appreciate the help. ^__^
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:06 pm

SpeedDemon315, I have been in contact with the author and asked that she send you a pm from her. Perhaps you can work out something to get you a copy.

Have a wonderful day! Very Happy

Last edited by PhantomnessFay on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpeedDemon315

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Ah, thank you for all your help! I will do just that. ^__^
Back to top Go down
EriksComposer
EriksComposer

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-02-18

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:07 am

OK, so I looked online and it said $200! OMGosh! I love Phantom to high heaven, but I just can not afford that! I'll get the 2004 movie instead. Sad
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:25 pm

The only reason it says that is that the book is out of print. If you really want a copy I can ask the author if she still has some she can sell. She is friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
EriksComposer
EriksComposer

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:50 pm

That would be awesome, but my parents are trying to resist my Phantom-obsessed lifestyle, as in, I'm not allowed to sing the songs (which really sucks because I can hit the top E at the end of POTO), I have to watch it with the volume right down and I watch LND in secret. All because my parents are POTO haters. Mad
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:56 am

Well, if your parents do not allow, I will not go against them. I don't want to cause any trouble. You didn't tell me your parents were so strict.
Back to top Go down
EriksComposer
EriksComposer

Female

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:49 am

Nah, they're not strict. They just don't like POTO. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE   THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE PHANTOM RETURNS BY STEFANIE COLE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2