Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

If you could pick any actor....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drs

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-31

If you could pick any actor.... Empty
PostSubject: If you could pick any actor....   If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:32 pm

...who would you choose as your POTO cast?

I'm specifically wondering about Raoul. I'm about to play him in an rpg, but I'm not sure what actor I should use, and am looking for suggestions. You seem to be fairly knowledgeable here, so I thought I'd gather opinions. Smile

Edit: I'm looking at Michael Cera (though he looks too young) and Jackson Rathbourne at the moment.

Last edited by drs on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add some info)
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick any actor....   If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:54 pm

Welcome drs!

Good question. I'll have to give it some thought. What range are you thinking about?

Last edited by PhantomnessFay on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
drs

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick any actor....   If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Well, I've given up that rpg. I don't have time for multiple right now Sad

But I was thinking of someone in their late 20s or so. Is that what you meant by range?
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick any actor....   If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 8:33 am

Yes, age range. How about Taylor Lautner from Twilight or Paul Wesley from Vampire Diaries? Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
Heart_Rose1368

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-02-20

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick any actor....   If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am

I'd pick Zac Efron for Raoul. He's a very shiny pretty boy and that's how Raoul comes off to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you could pick any actor....   If you could pick any actor.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you could pick any actor....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erik Of Music :: English :: Character Discussion-
Jump to: