Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

Go down 
+10
erikstalker
Chica de Nueva York
silver moon
Devine_Muse
my daroga
Jypsi
Slytherliggie
PhantomnessFay
ErikismyAngel5
Ange de Musique
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
silver moon
silver moon

Female
Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-06-02

THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:29 pm

PhantomnessFay wrote:
silver moon you understood that she-who-cannot-be-named was Christine. That's what you understood.

You are smart! cheers cheers cheers

Very Happy oh that, well wasb`t that kinda obvious? lol
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 4:31 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing You'd think!
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
Slytherliggie
Slytherliggie

Female
Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-05-21

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:52 am

Very good chapter, once again. I must agree, I wouldn't be too happy with forged church records, myself, Laughing

I wonder what will happen?? There has to be a kink somewhere in their happiness.....

D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=667985918
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 10:06 am

Slytherliggie good to see you. Thank you for a lovely review. Yes, there will be much to upset their happy world.

The forged church records made an impression, huh? Very Happy
Such is the way of Erik and Daroga.

An update will be coming soon. Please come back for more adventures Through the Looking Glass.

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Chica de Nueva York
Chica de Nueva York

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:02 am

Wow, Fay. Wow.

*Takes a moment to recover from most recent update.*

I've played catch up. You have some great writing here. I like the contrast of the modern world, and our crude lingo in comparison to the more refined elegance of the past.

I like how Mae can't mention you-know who; she should come up with a code, and speaking of she of whom I should not speak of, she better be careful out there in the modern world.

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://eviealexis.blogspot.com
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:18 am

Chica de Nueva York so good to see you. Thank you, thank you for the compliment. This is the original book which I've had to rewrite twice. What you see here is about two thirds of what is now in the publisher's hand. The entire second story of Doone in the modern world had to be cut out completely.

So happy you enjoyed. Publisher told me most American's would not comprehend and for me to simplify.

Thank you again. More coming really soon. Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 11:26 am

Thank you to all who've R&R. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Now for the next chapter. See if this confuses anyone.

Please R&R. Enjoy!

CHAPTER SEVEN

The Girls Hotel Room Paris 2006

As tears streamed down her cheeks, Christine clutched
Leroux’s novel to her bosom. She had nearly forgotten the young Vicomte who had stolen her heart as a child.

“Thanks Kimee! Now you’ve made her cry again!” Twanda said
sarcastically.

“Yeah, Kimee!” Tommy chimed in.

“We need to go now,” Doone stormed out of the room. Twanda went after him.

“Wait up, Doone!”

“What? We’re like wasting time. I’m like going back to the Opera House with or without you guys.”

“Hey! You’re in love with Mae, aren’t you?”

“Duh! Ya think?”

“Did you ever tell her?”

“Twanda, how do you like tell a girl like Mae, you love
her? I dropped outta school. I don’t have a job. All I wanna do is write songs and play music. Like, I’m lucky she even calls me ‘friend’,” Doone looked pitiful as he stood with stooped shoulders glaring at her.

“We’ll get her back. Don’t worry. We’ll all go back to
the Opera House with you.” She felt his pain. Then she turned back to the room and motioned for the others.

In the hotel lobby, the five tried to make sure that Mrs.
Carlyle and Miss Peters didn’t see them, to avoid further questions. But just as Twanda and Kimee left the hotel,
Mrs. Carlyle caught Tommy, Doone and Christine.

“I thought Mae was lying down in her room?” Mrs. Carlyle tried to get a better look at Christine, but Doone and Tommy kept bobbing up and down between them.

“What’s going on, here? Mae, Mae you seem different,” but before Carlyle could get a better look, Tommy grabbed Christine’s hand and bolted for the door, leaving Doone to bob up and down and back and forth to keep the teacher away from them.

“Like, what’s wrong, Mrs. Carlyle? We were like just getting some air.”

“Doone, stop doing the bob and weave, you’re making me
dizzy. Where is Mae?”

By the time Tommy and Christine made it to the Opera House,
they lost themselves in the seats, ducking the tour guides and the manager. Twanda and Kimee made their way upstairs to the dressing room.

Empty.

The mirror looked like an ordinary mirror. The girls handled and examined it from every angle, but they couldn’t find a lever to open it, nor did they see anything unusual.

“Shit! It’s just a mirror,” Twanda huffed.

“There was something different about it if it made Mae and
Chrissy swap places,” Kimee pushed on the frame. As she backed away, a mass of roiling clouds replaced their reflections.

The two girls backed away slowly not sure whether to run or
stay and see what would happen. After all, they came for something like this, didn’t they?

Last edited by PhantomnessFay on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slytherliggie
Slytherliggie

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:46 am

I don't like the sound of that, Neutral Is Erik and Mae only going to have that bit of happiness before everything goes wrong? Don't get me wrong, I feel sorry for Doone, but Erik deserves this happiness more.

Please do update soon, I'm at the edge of my seat, Very Happy

D
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 am

Slytherliggie you are so kind. I do appreaciate your feedback. Mae and Erik can't have it too peaceful, you'd get bored.

Next chapter will be up shortly. Don't go away!

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
erikstalker
erikstalker

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 7:52 am

At least I know Doone isn't going to strangle Erik yet. Razz This next chapter sounds exciting I'm ready when you are.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:31 pm

Greetings erikstalker! Thank you for the kind words. I will post tomorrow. So happy you enjoyed this chapter.

I didn't think this was confusing, but my editor said it was. Someday I 'll have this story published like it is; they way you see it here.

Thank you. More coming really soon. Don't go away!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:15 pm

Thank you to all who have R&R.

Here is the next chapter. Please R&R. Enjoy!

CHAPTER EIGHT

L’Opéra Garnier Paris 1879

Mae made her way down the long corridor of the Opera House, checking her surroundings now and again, so that she wouldn’t get lost. Finally, she found herself in Christine’s dressing room. It looked exactly like it did in the 21st Century.

She tried to close the door behind her, when a tall,
handsome young man dressed in a French navy uniform, stepped up and stood in the doorway.

“My apologies, mademoiselle. For a moment I thought you to be Mademoiselle Daae,” the young officer stared at her in wonderment.

"I’m sorry, Christine’s not here. And you are?” Mae eyed him suspiciously.

“Again, my apologies. Permit me to introduce myself. I
am the Vicomte de Chagny,” he bowed to her.

“Raoul? Raoul de Chagny, correct?”

“Yes, mademoiselle…” but before he could say anything else,
Mae grabbed his arm and yanked him into the room and closed the door. She placed a finger to her lips to hush him. Surprised, the overwhelmed Vicomte reeled a moment but caught himself before he lost his balance.

“What are you doing, mademoiselle?” he whispered.

Again, Mae put a finger to her lips to hush him. Then she put an ear to the door, but all seemed quiet.

“Where is Christine and who are you?” Raoul puzzled.

Mae thought to answer when she noticed the roiling clouds in
the mirror behind the Vicomte. The look on her face made him turn to it and they both stood in awe as the clouds finally dispersed and there stood Twanda and Kimee staring back at them from the other side of the looking glass.

“Oh, my God! Mae! Mae!” Twanda jumped up and down with excitement.

“Mae! Are you okay?” Kimee started to touch the glass but
Twanda yanked her backward.

“Twanda? Kimee? Oh my God! Am I glad to see you! Is
Christine over there?”

“Yeah, she’s here. All tearful for her sweet Raoul,” Kimee answered sarcastically.

“I am Raoul. Where is she? Is she all right?” asked the
worried suitor.

Twanda and Kimee exchanged looks and then stared back at
Raoul.

“I know, the entire novel has come to life, and I’m married
to the Opera Ghost,” Mae held up her left hand to show off the gold band.

“There is no Opera Ghost,” protested Raoul.

“You married the Phantom of the Opera!” the two girls cried
in unison. Then they squealed with delight. “Way cool! You rock, Mae!”

“Chill! Someone might hear you!”

“There is no Phantom of the Opera,” Raoul protested again.

“Trust me, Raoul; there is a Phantom of the Opera. He may not be a ghost, but he does haunt the Opera House,” Mae said matter-of-factly.

“He does? Have you seen him?” Raoul sounded a bit sarcastic.

“I have seen more of him then I wish to say.” A little embarrassed, Mae shifted her gaze to the floor while the girls giggled like twelve year olds.

When Mae recovered from her shyness she asked, “Where is the lovely Christine? And how do I get out of here?”

“We don’t know to both questions,” Kimee made a face. “We lost the guys and Christine when Carlyle caught them leaving the hotel. And we don’t know how to bring you back.”

“I want to bring my husband, too.”

“The Phantom? You can’t do that!” Kimee frowned.

“Why not?”

“I don’t know, but there must be a reason,” Kimee continued. “Is he really Raoul?”

“Yes, Twanda, Kimee, this is the Vicomte de Chagny.” At this, Raoul bowed gracefully to the girls. They giggled and squealed again.

“You’re really Raoul?” Twanda looked him up and down.

“I am indeed, mademoiselle,” Raoul replied.

But before anyone could say another word, the images of the
girls began to fade. A faint cry arose from the mirror, before they faded altogether leaving Mae and Raoul baffled.

In a moment, a strange sweet song filled the room, floating
through the mirror, filling the air like an intoxicating fragrance. Speechless, Raoul could only point to the glass, as a masked face loomed up before them.

The Phantom’s voice thrilled his young bride to erotic, near
unbridled passion, but she caught herself, realizing they had company, and broke the moment by calling out to him.

“Erik, we have company,” Mae struggled to keep composure.

The voice stopped. The mirror rotated on its pivot and Erik reached out for his wife. Unexpectedly, she grabbed his hand, and pulled him toward her, throwing him off balance a bit but he caught himself.

“My dear Erik, we have company!” The Phantom tried to stay in control, and drew himself up to his full height. Raoul stood in awe of him.

“Were you trying to leave me, my sweet?” Erik kissed his
wife’s hand, and held it close to his heart, and then he glared a Raoul.

“If you were eavesdropping, then you know I spoke to my
girlfriends through the mirror and I was not trying to leave you.” Mae realized he hinted about the Vicomte.

“I would certainly not leave with him. Erik, this is Raoul, the Vicomte de Chagny. Raoul, this is my husband, Erik,” Mae looked from one to the other, hoping the two would not get into a tangle.

“A pleasure, monsieur,” Raoul bowed, but he couldn’t help
staring at the Phantom, especially his mask.

“Do you know who I am?” Erik narrowed his eyes at the Vicomte. “Does he know who I am?” He turned to his wife.

“Raoul, my husband is also known as O.G., the Opera Ghost,
aka the Phantom of the Opera,” the spell broke and Mae knew she had to keep the men in check in order to find a way to return to her own time with her husband.

“The Opera Ghost? There is no Opera Ghost. He doesn’t exist,” retorted the young Vicomte as he brushed a lock of dark blond hair from his face.

“Oh, really. I do not exist? Then who is sending notes to the managers? Who causes the accidents?” The Phantom’s temper grew. In fear, Raoul took several steps back.

“Stop it! Both of you! I’m trying to bring Christine back
to you,” she looked to the Vicomte. “And I am trying to get you and me to the 21st Century,” she then looked to her husband, who still held her hand to his heart.

“You want me to return with you to your century? I’m
overwhelmed,” he kissed his wife’s hand again.

Raoul looked confused and didn’t know how to take any of
this. “The 21st Century? That’s absurd! You’d have to be a
time traveler and that’s impossible! This is madness! I demand to know the whereabouts of my Christine!”

Erik slowly reached into the inner pocket of this coat, but
his wife stopped him.

“No Punjab lasso!” She frowned, giving him a stern look.

“You know? But how?” The Phantom released the lasso. She
didn’t answer, but caressed his chest and patted him lovingly. The touch excited him and he leaned down for a kiss.

“Are you two quite finished? I am sorry to intrude, but I am concerned for my Christine. The managers are looking for her, as well,” Raoul finished, but again stepped back when the Phantom shot him an annoyed look.

“My dear Erik, let me go with Raoul for a moment. After all, the Persian did tell me to bring him to the mirror. Since you interrupted this session, please let me see what I can do to return Christine,” the Phantom’s wife looked up at the man she loved.

Raoul cleared his throat. This time, both the Phantom and his wife shot him an annoyed look.

“Again my apologies, but I need to speak to you, Madame…”

"Call me Mae.”

“Mae it is. Please, we must speak with the managers.”

“My beloved Erik, I shall return to you in little while,”
she grabbed the lapels of her husband’s coat and pulled him down to her. His heart nearly pounded out of his chest. He gathered his wife into his arms and licked her lips gently, softly, before pressing his to them.

“How long have you two been married?” The Vicomte asked
impatiently.

“Hardly a day,” huffed Erik, and with that, he released his
wife and disappeared into the mirror, and the secret passage closed. Once again the mirror stood in place.

“Mae, how did you come to marry such a man? He is a criminal.”

“How did you come to love an opera singer? Isn’t that beneath a Vicomte?” Mae retorted.

Raoul did not answer. He opened the door for her. Unbeknown to them, the mask with two blazing orbs glared through the mirror as they left the room.
Back to top Go down
erikstalker
erikstalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:11 am

I feel that the Phantom coming to the 21st century is a bad idea. Lets see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Slytherliggie
Slytherliggie

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:57 am

Very good chapter, Smile . So the "doorway" can still open? Cool. But I think if I were Mae, I'd send Raoul to the 21st century and Christine, and have her friends come over to her side (if she really must have them with her)

Wonder what will happen?
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:12 am

erikstalker so happy to see you and thank you for your most welcomed comments. Nobody wants the Phantom in our time. It really doesn't fit does it? But nothing is simple. Let's see what happens.

Slytherliggie good to see you. Thank you for your lovely comments. It opens, but not. Wait until you see what happens next. It will surprise all.

Please stayed. We'll be right back with much more.

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Devine_Muse
Devine_Muse

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:31 pm

Oooo
so everyone can kind of time tracel through the mirror?
cool... but i dont think erik in the 21st century is a good idea.
i awaite the nest chapter
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:33 am

Devine_Muse so happy to see you. It's been a long time.
No, not quite. The mirror had to have help and right now, it's not doing anything.

Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate it. I think you will see this is not like other Phan fics.

Come back soon. There is much more coming.

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:20 am

Thank you, thank you to all who have read and reviewed.

Now, here is the next chapter. Please R&R. Enjoy!

CHAPTER NINE

Christine’s Dressing Room, Paris, Present Day

Kimee and Twanda pounded on the mirror and screamed for
their friend as the images of Mae and Raoul faded from sight. At that moment, Tommy and Christine burst into the room, breathless.

“Hey, what’s up?” Tommy panted.

“Mae was in the mirror, but the image faded,” Kimee cried,
exasperated.

“What d’ya mean? She was in the mirror?” Tommy ran to the mirror to size it up. Christine gingerly touched the glass, but
nothing happened.

“She and Raoul appeared in the mirror and then they were
gone,” Twanda added, flopping down on a nearby chair. Everything swirled around in her head. Storybook characters coming to life and talking to them; Mae being sucked into a mirror…Twanda just shook her head. She and Mae had
practically grown up together. Nothing like this had ever happened before. How could it happen now?

“Raoul? He was here?” Christine began sobbing again and started pounding on the mirror. Kimee pulled her away.

“If you break it, we’re all in trouble, big time. So chill Chrissy!” Kimee stood between her and the mirror, therefore she had no choice but calm down and sit next to Twanda.

“Who would know about mirrors and magic?” Twanda thought out loud.

“Nobody in their right mind,” Tommy resigned himself to a
chair. “Now what? Like we’ve been thinking, but like who uses a mirror like a door?”

“Gypsies,” came the reply.

All eyes turned to the sniffling Christine. “Gypsies use mirror magic. Not that I’ve seen it, but I’ve heard tell.”

“Gypsies? Where are we going to find gypsies?” sighed Kimee.

“The outskirts of the city or the mountains,” Christine
continued.

The next few minutes found the five back on the streets of Paris, as twilight fell softly causing the shadows to play with their senses. As their eyes grew accustomed to nightfall
and streetlights, a shop loomed up ahead, right next to a boulangerie[1].

The sign on the shop read: Magie Gitane[2] Les fortunes ont indiqué[3].

“Chrissy, did you say, the outskirts of the city or the
mountains?” Tommy snickered.

“They could be just around the corner, next to the bakery,”
Kimee eyed the sign suspiciously.

“C’est incroyable[4]!” exclaimed Christine. “Where are their
wagons and caravans? They were never allowed in the city. Not like this.”

Tommy grinned. “Times they are a changing.”

The five teens pushed open the door. Inside, the cluttered shop, shelves of jars filled with dried herbs lined the walls.
The musty smell of incense and herbs made them cough and sputter. The dingy curtains on the main window and the
ones separating them from the backroom gave the shop a spooky ambience.

“Anybody here?” Twanda called out. “Hello! Anybody here?”

A rattle of chains sounded from the backroom and something
drug itself across the floor and fell silent. The teens exchanged looks. What had they gotten themselves into?

[1] bakery

[2] Gypsy Magic

[3] Fortunes told.

[4] That’s unbelievable!
Back to top Go down
Devine_Muse
Devine_Muse

Female
Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:16 am

oooo what shall happen next?
cant waite to see.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Devine_Muse thank you for coming by and the lovely comments. Scary stuff coming up.

More coming soon.

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Hope
Lady Hope

Female
Number of posts : 5
Location : flying above paris with the angel of music amongst the clouds on a perfect warm day. Sigh....
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 9:48 pm

Why do I have the feeling that if Erik comes to the 21st century a bunch of sreaming phangirls will come pouring in? Poor Erik.

Why must you taunt me with cliffies? You know how they break my little heart! Well, considering on this forum I can't play my violin for you so I'll have to settle for begging and insta-chappies.... Pleeeease give a poor soul a chapter! It does wonders on the heart! Very Happy
peace&love,
Lady Hope
Back to top Go down
erikstalker
erikstalker

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 7:25 am

I really didn't expect that, something moving on the floor Shocked . I would be out of the store before you could say Erik. Let's see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:17 am

Lady Hope thank you the kind words. Surely Erik would be mobbed, but this is not the usual Phan fic. Remember, this story began before Christine ever saw Erik. He's been coaching her singing, but she has never been to the lair.

erikstalker always a pleasure to see you. You and me both. If I heard something dragging across the floor I'd be the first one out the door.

I'll wait a day or so and to give others a chance to read before I post another chappie.

Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady Hope
Lady Hope

Female
Number of posts : 5
Location : flying above paris with the angel of music amongst the clouds on a perfect warm day. Sigh....
Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 11:43 am

Hah, we would battle, trying to get out the door first! Wait, no chappie today? Oh, boo. I was hoping for one in like 5 minutes....ah, well. I can't wait for the next one! Let's pray to Allah that things will be okay for the young bunch!
peace&love,
Lady Hope
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 1:52 pm

So all three of us will be pushing through the doorway at tha same time. Very Happy Cute!

In a day or so a new chappie will be up. Have you read the new story I posted? Discovering a Legend?
https://erikofmusic.forumakers.com/phanfics-f16/discovering-a-legend-t146.htm?sid=e4c6aef11a1e4b4e22a66538a306d21f

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS   THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next