Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jypsi
Admin
Jypsi

Female
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Empty
PostSubject: Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever)   Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:14 pm

The last time I posted an apology I stated that I had gotten married and moved into a place with no internet. Well, that turned out to be a big mistake. I ended up unknowingly marrying an abusive, druggy, pedophile. I lived in constant fear for awhile, but a little over a year ago, I finally left.

The divorce kept me busy for a long time and I've just been having a hard time getting over my experience.

There was only one good thing that came from my marriage and that is this little angel:

Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Photo010

And she keeps me very busy. But I will do my best to check in every now and then.
Back to top Go down
https://erikofmusic.forumakers.com
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever)   Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:50 am

What a sweet little baby!  She is beautiful.  What's her name?  I want to give her a hug. Very Happy

I do hope that life is better for you.  I am here for you.
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
Jypsi
Admin
Jypsi

Female
Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever)   Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:25 am

Thank you. Her name is Stormi Skye.
Back to top Go down
https://erikofmusic.forumakers.com
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever)   Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:50 am

Stormi Skye? What an adorable name! Such a cutie.
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
syoonchannel
syoonchannel

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2010-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever)   Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 2:30 pm

I am so sorry to hear about this...

But, your baby is so cute

S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever)   Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another apology (I must be the worst admin ever)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erik Of Music :: The Forum :: The Portal-
Jump to: