Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE

Go down 
+4
Angelsmasque
true beauty
SnowMoccasin
PhantomnessFay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-30

BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:34 am

Oh, oh, oh, I nearly forgot. If you go to kaedjacobs.com there is a page in place for my website. It's not finished yet, but at least there's something more than a domain name.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:49 am

Hope you don't mind, but I made the kaedjacobs.com a link. The pic of the book cover doesn't seem to completely load. Is it supposed to be that way. Maybe I should shut my mouth until it's finished. Beautiful pic of the author. Whoo hoo!
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Thank you, Fay. The book cover is just a fingernail, but it came up fine for me. It might be different for everyone, the loading that is. Yes, you will have to wait. I'm excited to see the site, but it's only been a few weeks.

I just received a letter today from a young woman I sent an autographed copy to. In brief, BTM received a heartfelt - WOW!

Ah ... it happened to me every time I read it.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Let us know when your next book signing is? Hopefully near us in the Los Angeles area.

Whoo hoo! cheers
Back to top Go down
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:56 pm

I'm trying desperately to catch up and it's already the middle of May. We have quite a few celebrations going on: birthday's, graduations, a baptism, and ... oh ... there was a book signing too, at the BYU Women's Conference on May 1. We sold out and all I can say is a huge thank you to my daughter for being such an upbeat partner. We had women treading through the doors who were actually diehard Phantom lovers. It was wonderful. BTM had a table all to itself right across from the main campus doors and a register. Do you know what good listeners people in line make? We did get a few chuckles, but we take those in stride because we know the depth and meaning Phantom can bring.

I spent the rest of the weekend touring temple square with my oldest daughter, my youngest son, my eight-year-old granddaughter, and my husband. Beautiful grounds and company.

I've got a signing in the east but nothing yet in the west. I will tap into the marketing powers that be and see what we can find close to LA.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:56 pm

My congrats on your sold out book signing! Whoo hoo! How wonderful for you.

I have visited the BYU campus and the Provo temple. Before the temple was dedicated, my parents and I went inside. My dear mother had hoped that entering the temple would touch my father's heart to joining the church, but it didn't. What a beautiful experience for you and the family to visit temple square! Kudos to you!

Hope you get to come this way soon. I want to brag that I know this talented and now famous author personally and that we are friends.

Keep us updated.
Back to top Go down
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 am

I've got a preliminary site up at http://www.kaedjacobs.com/There are some additions and changes still to be made but things are coming along. If anyone has a chance to see it before the 'masters that be' pull it for some tweaking, let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:32 am

So far, it looks terrific! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:45 am

News bites:

We're going east at the end of September to do a signing at Barnes and Noble in Newport News, VA. My visit is slotted from 1-3 on Sept. 26 and on October 3rd, I'm hoping to finalize a Ladies Night during conference weekend at Kathy's Kopies just outside Richmond VA. I'm also looking into coming west, all the way to the coast. You mentioned LA, right Fay? I'll see where Granite distributes in that area.

I'm trying to get a blog up and running, but alas, there's not enough time to devote to figuring it all out at once, so, I plod along. Does anyone have some hints that could help?

My second book in the trilogy I'm working on is nearing completion, then I'll go back and read the first along with the second, with fresh eyes. The third has yet to commence save doing research, for it is set within WWI. Cheers for all those who love a bit of history with their romance!

Blast my mouse, really, someone needs to give it a good whack. I cannot scroll down only up and the click and drag gets a bit wearisome.

Hope to see some people in Virginia in a few weeks!
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Whoo hoo for you! Please let me know if you come close to L.A. since I'm not far from there. Woodland Hills, CA is really close and there is Barnes and Noble there.

My congrats for your success! Hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Are we in December already? It's been a while since I wrote. I've been to the Barnes & Noble in Newport News VA and up to Maine, of all places, for a writer's retreat. Lots of walking on the beach there.

I have a blog up. I started another one and ran into some issues so that one came down. You can find it at Write4uRomance.blogspot.com My website manager is in the process of getting the link hooked up to my website. All things happen ... eventually? Life definitely happens. There will be more to add after the holidays.

I've got people reviewing manuscript two (the first in the Bonds of Children trilogy), and the third manuscript was finished just before Thanksgiving. Oh, what to do? Read and prepare for the next, but that won't happen until later.

Hope everyone here is well. Have a Merry Christmas and wonderful New Year! Huge hug to you, Fay!
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:07 pm

So happy things are going well for you. Sound like you are walking on the road of success.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you!
Back to top Go down
Angelsmasque
Angelsmasque

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Success might be one of those subjective ideas. Mine seems to move in spurts as I'm climbing the next hill in order to arrange some signings for 2010, but I would classify success by the tender remarks some readers have made. My goal for now is to move forward and see what I can schedule in CA. I've family, and dear friends Wink, out that way.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:07 am

Whoo hoo! Finally coming to California.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:57 am

NEWS FLASH!

For all you Phantom of the Opera fans here is a deal for you. For a limited time the author of Beyond the Masque is offering an autographed copy of her book for $6.50 USD plus S&H. Yes, you heard right. For $6.50 USD plus S&H she will send you an autographed copy of her book.

Please email her at kaedjacobs@gmail.com.

This is a must have for POTO fans. I have it in my collection. Order Beyond the Masque for your collection today. Don't wait!

Again Kae's email is kaedjacobs@gmail.com. For $6.50 USD plus S&H she will send you an autographed copy of Beyond the Masque.
Back to top Go down
Phantomlove16
Phantomlove16

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 7:20 am

I got the book off Amazon.com (the lowest price they had that shipped to Australia was $113, I think Crying or Very sad ) Can't wait to get my hands on it though! It sounds like a very good POTO novel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Too bad you didn't check with us here first. Never pay that much money for a Phan Phic until you do that next time. Sometimes we can get you discounts.

Let me know how you like the book after you read it.
Back to top Go down
Phantomlove16
Phantomlove16

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:34 pm

I know, I should've looked for cheaper places to buy it...(Amazon is my defult for buying books) Embarassed

''For all you Phantom of the Opera fans here is a deal for you. For a limited time the author of Beyond the Masque is offering an autographed copy of her book for $6.50 USD plus S&H. Yes, you heard right. For $6.50 USD plus S&H she will send you an autographed copy of her book. '' As soon as I saw this ^ post, I was very very annoyed at myself! Surprised but thank for replying, anyways Smile

Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:13 am

We need more in sight to this beautiful story.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Mystery
Angel of Mystery

Female
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-19

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:47 pm

PhantomnessFay wrote:
My congrats by dear Angelsmasque.  Beautiful cover.  Better than before and so is the title.  

Hope you don't mind, but I fixed your 'granitebooks.com' to be a link directly to your book.

Everyone, here is the cover:

BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Md

This is a gorgeous cover- and very clever too!
I love how they made the mask to blend in as part of the violin, very symbolic. The persona of the man, himself - his music.

I wish you much success with your works!

~honey
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/honeyphan2?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE   BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BEYOND THE MASQUE: THE UNTOLD STORY OF ERIK AND CHRISTINE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3