Erik Of Music
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a phantom of the opera forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Deleting Account
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2021 4:31 am by Afsar

» Those Rosy Hours at Mazandaran
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:25 am by Afsar

» SHADOW BENDER
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:55 pm by PhantomnessFay

» BEHIND THE MIRROR NEW BOOK TITLE
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:50 pm by PhantomnessFay

» THE PHANTOM OF MANHATTEN BY FREDRICK FORSYTHE
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Song Name Game
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:30 pm by Heart_Rose1368

» Phantom by Susan Kay
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:01 am by PhantomnessFay

» Love Never Dies
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 am by PhantomnessFay

» If you could pick any actor....
Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:08 am by Heart_Rose1368

Elite Affiliates
Kay's PhantomLady Ghost's SitePhantom's Mask
Phantom GerryFantomeApply
Top Affiliates
Randomosity Forum
Rubigna Chastenay
Quiero Mas Shakira
Lessons From the Phantom of the Opera
Nichol's Bookshelf
>>More Affiliates<<
>>Apply<<

Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)

Go down 
+2
PhantomnessFay
SnowMoccasin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female
Number of posts : 604
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Empty
PostSubject: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:16 am

This is a joke that has been between my sister and myself for quite some time. I'm going to share it because, quite frankly, it's hilarious.
I thought it would be fun if everyone could post their own funny diary entry written by Erik.

Dear Diary,
Today I saw the hottest chick ever. I mean, on a scale of 1 to 10, this was a 10.5! I followed her in the shadows to her dressing room and waited outside for her to leave. When she did, I picked the lock on her door and stole some sweets. They were quite tasty. On the way back down to the hovel I call 'Erik's Lair", I found a baby rat and named him Armando. He is very small and makes high-pitched noises that are already on my nerves. Someday, we will rule all of Paris together.
That's all for now

XOXO,
-Erik
-OG

-Phantom

-Hot Mess
Yes, OG is best.
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:27 am

Since this is not a Phanfic I've moved to OFF TOPIC GENERAL.

I liked this. Give us more.
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:26 pm

Aw, no one is participating? No
Whatever, I'll just post a new entry...

Dear Diary,
Today I constructed a boat for Armando. Unfortunately, there was a small leak, and it began sinking. By this time, Armando had floated out to the middle of the lake and I could not save him. I guess rats can swim, or maybe it's just mine, but Armando came back to me.

Saw that girl again. I've been thinking about her quite a lot lately. Perhaps a kidnapping is in store? I shall teach my little friend to deliver her letters.

Until next time!
XXXOOO,
-OG
Back to top Go down
PhantomnessFay
PhantomnessFay

Female
Number of posts : 2388
Registration date : 2008-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 am

I like it. Give us more. Personally I can't think of an entry. Perhaps after seeing more of yours or others.
Back to top Go down
http://novelsandotherwritingsbyfaysimon.homestead.com/Home.html
HighwayPhantom
Phan
HighwayPhantom

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:57 pm

okkk...quite random.....
Back to top Go down
BlackMaskWhiteMask
BlackMaskWhiteMask

Female
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:19 pm

I have returned to the land of the somewhat living!

I hope you have all fared well in my absence, I know you have all been missing me quite dearly since I stopped posting.

I suppose it must once again fall to me and my dear friend SnowMoccasin to get the proverbial ball rolling on a new form of entertainment on our beloved website!

Dear Diary,

I am planning to introduce myself to the lovely young lady tonight in her dressing room. I have even been practicing line on Armando, such line as these have been my favored thus far:
(as said to my young rodent friend)

Hey Armando do you have a band-aid because I believe myself to have fallen for you.

Have you turned up the gas lamps because it has become quite hot in here.

Armando does this bit of cloth smell like chloroform to you? (he became very still after this one for half of an hour)

Then because she is in the chorus I thought to try this humble line:

My dear from your voice I believe Heave to be missing an angel.

I think I will use the gas lamp one.

I will inform you of the outcome first, (alright I can lie to you my paper friend I shall tell Armando then you.)
XO,
OG
Back to top Go down
Punjub
Punjub

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:24 pm

I have another one for you!

"Do you play the drums because I want to bang you."

Even though it's not historically accurate I think this one's like soooooooooo funny!

"The Trojans loved Helen so much they jumped into a horse, I love you so much I want to jump into a Trojan."
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 7:43 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA thank God people are participating.

Dear Diary,
Talked to the hottie (her name is Christine) today through her dressing room wall.
The pick-up line only made her scream, so I was forced to sing "Mary Had A Little Lamb" in order to calm her down. She now thinks of me as her Angel of Music. I think the sock fits.
I have been working with Armando on the whole note-delivery thing. I took him to Christine's room while she was at rehearsal and fed him some bread and an apple core. If I repeat this everyday, he will eventually learn to go to her room on his own. While in there, I also took the liberty of spritzing some of my darling's sweet-smelling perfume onto my cloak. I then found some small decorative soaps in the vanity's drawer. I thought they would do nicely for Armando, but took only the blue seashell-shaped one.
Afterward, I was quite bored and sneaked into yet another dorm where I stole some polish for Armando's nails and a frilly garment I can cut and use to make winter clothes for my little friend.

Let's hope he looks good in yellow!
xxoxx
O.G.
Back to top Go down
GerardButlerisawsome01
Old School Member
GerardButlerisawsome01

Female
Number of posts : 410
Location : I dont know where I am. I am where I am and thats Where i am......... I might be in Neverland
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Directly from my boyfriend's diary word for word

Dear Diary,
Natalie'shigh pitched squeaking is driving me insane. They are realy hight pitched
and tarting to hurt my ears. Itsrealy weird though because this only happens
when she unepectedly sees Geard butler in a movie or youtube video. She made the sound last night when she was watching a youtube video of the national antem of Scotland and in the video they were showing pictures of Scotland and Scottish people.

Erik D.

that is seriously his name and yes i know i made that squeaky sound

Last edited by GerardButlerisawsome01 on Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:09 am

hahaha he's so stupid Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_tongue
in a good way.

Dear Diary,
I have done something I may later regret...
The girl, the lovely, lovely girl is in my possession.
As Armando's favorite line was the chloroform one, I used it on Christine...
She is now lies beside the well, asleep.
Oh dear, her head is bleeding a bit from when I dropped her (what!? she was heavy!) good thing I have some cloth.

I must go!
oooxxx
-OG
Back to top Go down
GerardButlerisawsome01
Old School Member
GerardButlerisawsome01

Female
Number of posts : 410
Location : I dont know where I am. I am where I am and thats Where i am......... I might be in Neverland
Registration date : 2008-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:12 am

Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) 790532
Dear diary
Its Me

xoxo
O.G.
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:19 am

Dear Diary,
That IDIOTIC GIRL TOOK MY MASK OFF!!!
Right now, she's sleeping in the back bedroom. I have managed to forgive her.
Armando has not met out new company as of right now. He will eventually, as I have decided Christine will take up private residence here.
Poor Armando. I fear Christine will distract me from talking and spending time with him. I shall sew him a little beret so he will remember I care for him no matter what.

Cheers!

xoxOOxox

OG~ <3

Postscript

I believe myself to be in love.
Back to top Go down
BlackMaskWhiteMask
BlackMaskWhiteMask

Female
Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:33 am

Dear Diary,

Last night I heard Christine scream, I went to check on her and found her standing on the chest of drawers and my poor Armando on the floor squeaking a heartfelt greeting to her ,his beret askew. That or else he wanted some of the cheese and wine I'd left for her, yes I think it was the second one. I picked up Armando and put him in a "time out" in the seat of the organ bench. He became very angry with me when I forgot to let him out, I tried to make amends by feeding him some leftover shrimp and chicken, he accepted the food but still ignores me.

O.G.
Back to top Go down
SnowMoccasin
SnowMoccasin

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:38 am

Dear Diary,
Life with Christine is never dull.
Because she loves me...or she faking. No, I believe this must be true love.

Yours,
oooxxx
OG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)   Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Diary (For people with a sense of humor)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erik Of Music :: English :: Off Topic-
Jump to: